Monday 31 December 2012

Ultimate Blog Challenge - 31 Days

/
I thought I would take part in this challenge as a way of kickstarting the new year.  There is nothing like a challenge to get you started.  The aim is to post on a daily basis, I will be writing about a range of topics and will include the ones I currently post.  So you can either sit back, enjoy reading and commenting, or if your up for a challenge yourself you can sign up. 

Either way, I hope you will be blessed, you will be changed some how by the end of the 31 days.  Imagine, you will never have this day again in quite the same way with the same things happening.  Looking forward to having you join me on the adventure as I explore a range of topics for the next 31 days.  By the way.....


Happy New Year!  
Blessings
Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...