Tuesday 2 April 2013

B is for Brave


Bravery often requires us to step out of our comfort zone and do something unfamiliar.  The times that we are called upon to be brave I guess we don’t really think about it but we act out of necessity.  We can also be called to be brave for others when sickness or bad news strikes for others, can you think of a time when you looked back on a situation and thought you were being brave?

I celebrate my life today for being able to get up in the face of what seems like adversity for making that leap into a career that is uncertain, but which I feel so passionate about.  I celebrate my bravery in being there for others in their time of need and not settling for how things ought to be but daring to be different.  I ask for your continued thoughts and prayers for the health of my brother Robert and my mother Mavis. 

In what ways have you been called onto be brave today.


Painting of the day
As promised I am sharing a completed painting each day, this one is an 8"x8" inches mixed media piece called 'Waiting'


  
 Blog Love
I am sharing some love with those who are also taking part in the challenge, it's not everyone whose blog starts with the letter B, but a few of them for you to start with....
 
 
 
 

5 comments :

  1. Bravery is so important. Thank you for sharing my blog in your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from the A to Z Challenge.

    The bravest thing I've ever done was engaging a lawyer back in 2001 when my MIL tried to get custody of my children (then we only had the two boys). At the time, I did not know if my husband was in on it with her (he was not), so I had to keep from him what I was doing. I found out that she had "no standing" to bring the case, and eventually she dropped it anyway (after learning that we would not let her see them until the case was settled...as if!) But the point here was that I had reached my "no turning back" point, I went to the lawyer and when I walked out of that office I was walking on air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting pictures and ideas, nice work. Please visit min http://astraunic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post! I am so happy you have the courage to be different, be you~ I'm adding your Mom n' brother to my prayers~ You have an amazing spirit and I'm happy to know you!
    :D
    @>-------------

    ReplyDelete
  5. MJ, Thanks so much for stopping by

    LuAnn, sorry to hear you had to go through all that, It is unfortunate that she would try and damage the relationship she has with her grandchildren.

    Rinta, thanks for stopping by, will pay you a visit.

    Ella, thank you, yes just stepping out each day, thanks for your prayers, and it is a blessing to know you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...