Wednesday 10 April 2013

J is for Jewel



Sometimes we don't realise what we have sitting in our own back yard, those precious jewels that need dusting off or showing light. In our striving we overlook these jewels insisting that we need and want what is on the other side.

Jewels are precious and shine, they make us feel precious and valued, our lives need to reflect care and love that we want to receive so looking closely at the resources we have now in our very midst that may lead to the very jewels in our lives.

Today I celebrate all those jewels in my life and my ability to see the jewels that shine in others.  What have you overlooked in your life that needs dusting off and allowing to shine?


Painting for the day
Each day I will show a completed piece of art or journal page hope you enjoy today's..
 
 Art Journal Page - She was a Treasure

 Blog Love
I am sharing some love with a random selection of those who are also taking part in the 2013 A-Z Challenge,it's not everyone whose blog starts with the letter J, but a few of them for you to start with.....

9 comments :

  1. This? "...my ability to see the jewels that shine in others"

    A tremendous gift! Seeing (and calling out) those, especially in the lives of those around you, is something that can make a difference in someone's life.

    Fun to get to hear snippets of various ways God uses you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is inspiring...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a most inspiring "J" post.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "She was a treasure". Love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and painting.My family are my jewels. Thanks for sharing my blog H post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Amanda,
    Too true that we take many things for granted. When I'm not going at a thousand miles an hour, I think about my child and what a gem he is to me.

    My art would be a treasure to me in you our position.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful 'j' post. I enjoyed it very much.
    Donna
    http://www.TheWaywardGifted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to see another visual blog! Lovely painting!

    Ruby is participating in the A to Z Challenge
    Ruby Wilbur

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leese, he really does find many ways to use us in the lives of others

    Colleen, many thanks for your visit.

    Yvonne, thank you, really enjoying your posts.

    Megan We are all treasures!

    Anne, thank you for your comments, our familes are precious:)

    Joy, make sure you are taking a much needed break

    Donna, many thanks for your visit.

    Ruby thank you, looking forward to taking a look at your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...