Wednesday 17 April 2013

P is for Passionate

I am passionate about my creativity, spending time experimenting, creating new things from old and new, capturing the essence of something with paints, pencils anything that can make a mark.  I am passionate about spending time on my blogs, it has become a way of life talking about what I am getting up to, sharing with an on line community my experiences.
I am also passionate about my family, spending time with them, caring and sharing the ups and downs, our relationships and the memories that we create together, my faith, relationship with God and my spiritual walk and taking the time to understand what my specific purpose in life is and that I get the time and the space to think on those things and leave a positive mark on the world.  I came across a great website called It Starts With Us. and they encourage you to make one small difference (15 minutes or less)  each week to the life of someone else,

Take a look at this video and their site for further information. What are you passionate about?

Painting for the day
Each day I will show a completed piece of art or journal page hope you enjoy today's

 Art Journal Page

 Blog Love

I am sharing some love with those who are also taking part in the challenge, it's not everyone whose blog starts with the letter P, but a few of them for you to start with....



8 comments :

  1. I really like your (art) piece for today!

    And what a neat idea on that website! Very, very cool! Thanks for sharing that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great topic for P. wonderful post. My passions are music and poetry. I think they go hand in glove for me.
    Look forward to your q post.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your artwork Amanda.

    We all need something we are passionate about, it makes us come alive. My passions are writing, blogging and of course my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the artwork and for sharing that website. I had not seen it before and really am encouraged by it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to give 15 minutes for something good. Great concept for the A to Z - we've got some hard letters coming up, I'm curious to see what you do for them :)

    www.onesquigglyline.com/blog
    twitter: @OneSquigglyLine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanda .. the prompts coming through sound an excellent idea .. I still visit people at the Nursing Centre, and my forward thoughts are helping others and being there for them ..

    I smile and engage a lot more as I interact with people during the day .. and laugh .. always seems to lighten the mood ..

    I can feel your love for the family, your mother during the challenges of the time ... and your endeavours to remain strong through the process ...

    I love the pearls on the girl - they shine out ... as does the gold braiding round the other girl's neck ..

    Cheers for now .. I'll be in touch - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. The creativity process is so important to all areas of our lives ... it keeps things interesting and makes each day an adventure. Lovely painting (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a very positive space here and I feel so much at home on your blog. Thank you for mentioning my blog. I’m so glad to connect with yours, it’s very peaceful. In your painting, what do the footprints on the skirt mean? Just curious. So beautiful.

    Chontali Kirk
    chontalikirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...