Monday 4 November 2013

Material Mondays - Crochet Wrist Cuffs




Beaded Wrist Cuff

Crocheting is one of those things you can do almost anywhere, it can be soothing and relaxing.  While I have been nursing a cold, alongside a internet connection that didn't feel like being connected, I have been finding making the stitches and adding the beads quite therapeutic. 

I am quite pleased with my chunky wrist cuff.

it is essentially made with crochet flowers, using cotton twine which is quite economical and very versatile

 I attached the flowers to a base, and then I have used a selection of beads to decorate.

There was no specific pattern or style, I wanted to follow the flow of the flowers, the circular shape 
and I guess this is one of those wrist cuffs that makes a statement all on its own - you need very little jewelry if any


If you are considering learning how to crochet, or any other creative activity check out Craftsy online courses, at the moment they are doing a special offer on some of their classes, and they are offering some free mini courses.Click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...