Friday 13 June 2014

Gratitude's and Celebration Journal - Week 47 - Don't let the energy drainers in your life

Don't let the energy drainers into your life - focus on what matters most.....

I have missed a couple of weeks of the gratitude's journal, which coincided with my making a healthier change. It has or seems to be full on, as I am also decluttering and clearing our home, waiting in for builders who come when they please even after making arrangements. The toothache has gone, the hay fever has come and the earth is still rotating. Did anyone see the full moon last night

As I was clearing the bedroom, well, I am still clearing, and just having a break, I thought I was making headway and it looks messier than when I started. The plan was to go through all the draws, remove what wasn't needed, wanted or broken and make room. But along the way something triggers a memory and as you follow it you leave behind a trail. The 30 days of change - Smoothie Love posts are coming to an end and will be replaced by a fitness change of sorts.

The image I did for today's post really speaks to the chaos, but there is method in the chaos and you can find beauty, you just have to see it through and be patient. Deciding what things to focus on in your life is so important and the way you prioritize will make the difference between something that will make a positive difference in your life or will add more stress.


I am grateful today and celebrate choice, and pray for discernment to make the right choices for the coming week.

What can you do for you that will really make a difference to those you allow in your person space? What do you need to focus on at the moment?


Gratitude's and Celebration Journal - Full of Inspiration!

Have a blessed weekend! If you want to see how I made the journal (click here) Blessings!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...