Monday 16 June 2014

New Art - Honoring your story

 I have been working on some new pieces of art, and while I am still finishing off the online courses, being inspired every day.  When I sit down in my studio I have been feeling a strong desire to create, and have some meaning in my finished piece.  I want you to be able to look at my work and wonder what the character is thinking, feeling, where they have been and ultimately what their story is.

This painting is about telling your story, and not being ashamed or fearful about what others might think about you.  We all have a story to tell of the good times and our successes.  Even the painful ones have hidden gems that help us to grow and makes us stronger.  Don't hide but honor your story and share it with the world, some one somewhere out there will draw strength and be inspired.  

Honoring your story

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...