Wednesday 11 June 2014

Smoothie Love - Missing Days 12 - 16, 18 & 19

Smoothie Love - Missing Days

I remembered that I hadn't posted the smoothies for days 12 - 16, 18 and 19, for those who have been following.  I explained what happened in my posts HERE and HERE.  I can't quite believe time has flown so quickly and there has been many lessons learnt that I have posted, and a few more besides. 

Only a few more days left for the postings for 30 days of Change and I will still continue to make smoothies, I will always be on the look out for some unusual ingredients and combinations, that help enhance and maintain health.  Looking after our health and well-being is key.  Everything we can do to enhance and increase our health will benefit us when we need it most.

If you have any questions about the recipes please let me know and I will be happy to answer them.

Here are the missing days and ingredients:

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Day 15

Day 16

Day 18

Day 19

The smoothie is part of the 30 days of change, click on the image below to see what it involves.

30 Days of Change

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...