Friday 8 August 2014

Gratitude's and Celebration - Week 53 - Complacency


Gratitude and Celebrations Journal - week 53
I think that it can be easy to become complacent at times, and indeed I can say that no matter where you think you've come in your journey, you have to be vigilant, cause the very smallest thing can cause you to slip up and before you know it your back where you promised yourself you would never get.  


I have found this with my health and fitness, I had started the year really well and each month brought another excuse why I couldn't get out and train, and they were all valid reasons, but in the cold light of day were really a bunch of excuses.

Live...Gratitude and celebration Journal

I forced myself to go out early yesterday and kick start my training, I came back and was mashed for the whole day.  I hadn't realized how unfit I had got in such a short space of time.  You have to work at not becoming complacent and continue to remind yourself how far you have actually come and keep on making that effort.

Staying on track requires effort...
This is the first day of the second year that I have kept a gratitude's and celebration journal, and I have found that it helps me keep things in perspective, writing about different things helps me to reflect on my experiences while the art journal page that I do alongside helps to jump straight into the creativity and make the most of what has been presented using a range of different supplies.  I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to express myself in this way.
Prepare for the ups and downs of the journey
I look forward to the journey and hope you come along and join me.  Why not start your own journal, keep it as simple or complex as you wish, but do something!

Gratitude and Celebration Journal

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...