Tuesday 5 May 2015

Birds of a Feather... Clay Birds

Birds of a feather



While trying to practice my clay techniques, I have been inspired to create some birds which were quite fun to make.  You can see my dolls by clicking on the link in the pages section.  Heather Santos did a lesson on Soul Food to show how she makes her clay birds and many other things.

Here are a couple of examples of the birds that I have made, I have one waiting to be finished.




The great thing about birds is that they can be quirky and it doesn’t have to look like a real bird, but I think that you can see that it is one of our feathered friends – however your creativity wants to be expressed.



What I am really glad to be able to do is combine many mediums that I enjoy using in their own right and use them on one project.  


The birds were really fun to make, and I have a few others to come, you should give it a go.  it might be something that you really take to.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...