Friday 8 May 2015

Gratitude's and Celebration Journal - Week 77 - Health


Every so often I get an urge to turn my health around, usually prompted by some ache or pain and it pushes me to take action.  This time round was no different, but it was also coupled by the desire for all round change.  I found a Groupon voucher recently that enables me to take 10 swims at a reduced price and that is what I've been doing, I have tried to go daily, having to be at the pool between 6.30 am and 9 am really has challenged me to make the effort to get to the pool.



I am always surprised at how much I take my health for granted and going swimming 3-4 times a week has really made me value the health I have.  There is always some weight to loose and a eating habit to either break or cultivate. It has meant that I am eating healthier as well.  I make a smoothie full of fruit, seeds and vegetables and this keeps me going until around 2pm.  I want to start adding more raw foods to my diet.


There are some illnesses which we are susceptible and also impact on family so where possible it is vital that you take steps to avoid mistreating your body and look after yourself.

I celebrate and I am grateful for another opportunity to do something about my health now, that will affect my health tomorrow.



Take a moment to think how you can impact your health in a positive way and see what steps you can take today.


I am on a creative journey in my journal and hope you come along and join me. Why not start your own journal, keep it as simple or complex as you wish, but do something!

Gratitude and Celebration Journal



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...