Friday 1 May 2015

Gratitude's and Celebration - Week 76 - Vision


I took another break from the routine, not really knowing why I couldn't write about the things that I was grateful for, but I guess not feeling quite on top of things.  I told myself that some time out would enable me to look at things from a different perspective.  

Life goes on in its own merry way, people come and go and at the end you have to decide what to engage with and what to leave.  Life has at times, a way of putting things in to perspective.  We cannot run from those things we are not quite comfortable with, neither can we run from ourselves, but facing the uncomfortable and facing ourselves can be really difficult, especially if your not quite sure what you really want.

My plan at the moment is writing down all the things I want in my life, from the very small and controllable -  like ' I want to get fitter' to the big dreams of wanting to travel round the world and bless people with my art and creativity.

As I work through my lists of 'wants' I am looking at how I can make them SMART and attainable, and I am grateful for the ability to dream and dream big, to take those steps one at a time, each and every day to not only see my dreams come to pass, but to effect the lives of millions of people in a positive way.
Gratitude's and Celebration Journal
I am grateful that it can start with the seed of an idea and really take root in the hearts and minds of others.

Take a moment to thinks about what you are grateful for today, leave a comment if you dare!:)

I am on a creative journey in my journal and hope you come along and join me. Why not start your own journal, keep it as simple or complex as you wish, but do something!

Gratitude and Celebration Journal

6 comments :

  1. This was a wonderful post. It allows one to think outside the box and embrace gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, yes, continually stepping out of the box, have a great weekend..

      Delete
  2. Yes, that's all you need. A seed - plant it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peaches, a seed indeed, looking forward to the harvest!

      Delete
  3. Love your wonderful post! What a great journal and spread...go with your vision! <3 ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...