Friday 19 June 2015

Doodling Fun


Messing about with pen and ink and just playing with what ever will come out onto the paper.   I find that (and I am sure I have said this before) doodling is a great way to take your mind of things, or even work through them when the need takes.

This one started out as a few lines 



I then started adding some shapes and patterns elsewhere on the page


I haven't quite completed it, but decided that I would dip in and out when I felt like it and see where it takes me.  It is sometimes nice coming to a page that already has something on that you can if you wish do something

What are you doodling at the moment, do you like starting with a fresh page or will you add to a piece in progress?






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...