Friday 17 September 2010

Blogging to bless and inspire

Today is the last day of the SITS Back2Blogging Event!!

http://www.thesitsgirls.com/sits-blog/

Today, our assignment is to answer the question: “Why Do You Blog?” I thought long and hard about it as its taken quite a while to find the style and voice that I wanted to express.  I didn't know if I had enough to say, whether others would be interested or even 'get me'.  I have seen so many blogs that I have found a blessing and very much aspire to make my blog a place where others want to come back again and again, like visiting an old friend. 
 
I blog to share my views, my inspirations, my life with the ups and downs thrown in and my love of God.  I have felt honoured to read what others have shared and shown a part of themselves in their words. I have found it difficult sometimes to get into the routine of blogging fitting it around life and family -  but I'm getting there! I hope that all who have stopped by and left their generous comments have taken away a new perspective or an interesting insight, and I'm thankful to all the new friends that I have made.

6 comments :

  1. Greetings, Amanda! I am visiting from SITS. I saw your link and it said "Inspiration" and I said to myself,"I love inspirational things, I must visit this girl!" So it is nice to meet you. I, too, depend on the good Lord, so it's nice to see someone else who does. I am becoming a Follower and will be back to visit soon! Take care.
    Best regards,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I forgot to say: I read your profile and I love your son's name!
    Best,
    gv

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many great blogs out there. And you've got great reasons for blogging, too.

    I love the friendships I've made and am so happy to be part of a community. I think that's really what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your encouraging words. Gloria, my son smiled his beautiful smile and told me to say thank you to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tisha, thank you so much for your award - my first one! Its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so encouraged to have visited your blog. My blog is about my faith and my inspirations. Thank you so much for following me on Blog Frog.

    Love Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...