Thursday 27 June 2013

Gratitudes - Giving Thanks

A year ago I saw a video about Ann Voskamp and her book 1000 gifts.  It prompted me to do a year long celebration of all the things that I was grateful for.  They ranged from the big things to all the little things that we often take for granted in our busy lifestyles.  I am thankful for the opportunity to have been able to share and hope that you too have been able to look at your life a bit differently to make the most of what you are grateful for.  I plan to continue and create a gratitudes journal and share inspiring and encouraging images.  I hope you come along for this journey and create one of your own.



2 comments :

  1. This is such a positive concept Amanda. I'm grateful for winter sunshine today, after a cold night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting some really lovely days at the moment, might have to try and work out in the garden!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...