Sunday 1 September 2013

Release - Thought for the Week - 52 Weeks of Colour and Inspiration




Thought for the week
Right this moment, everything is where it should be, step out of the way, take a deep breath and get ready to live your life - right now!

This is the 52nd week of posts.  The year has gone by so fast and it has been a pleasure not only taking the photographs but also altering them digitally.  The main aim being for me to learn how to create interesting images with the tools.  There is still so much to learn and I am exited about what I will be doing next, I have always wanted to do my own poster series, so I may do a series of inspiring images to share alongside some more quotes and scriptures.  As I grow in my abilities I hope you also grow in the gifts that you have been given to share.  As always take time to think about your plan of action this week and be a blessing, as you too will be blessed!  Amanda

Quote
Tell me, what is your plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver 

Scripture 
There is no fear in love.  But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment.  The one who fears is not made perfect in love

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...