Wednesday 28 May 2014

Change

Change

I have been talking about change a bit over the year here on my blog, not trying to be someone else, but who you were really called to be.  More recently if you have glanced over my recent posts you would have seen the health changes that I have been pursuing.

I have been pressing in on my creativity, painting and doing something that makes another step, learning, trying to grow to be the artist that I want to become.  An artist that can through their work be a blessings, and through words inspire.  I still have a way to go, but wanted to share this piece I did recently.


 I love the colors and the vibrancy of this piece, she is full of life and excited about her tomorrow.  She has a strength and a purpose, knowing who she is and not being afraid to be all that she has been called to be.

 I hope to develop more of this style of work, but will continue to press in and explore techniques and materials.
Change - Mixed media on watercolor paper

If you would like to purchase a print I will be adding it to my other work on Society 6.  Stay blessed and be a blessing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...