Monday 2 November 2015

Material Mondays - Moon and Stars Wall Hanging

I created this piece a while back and only just completed it.  It is my Moon and Stars wall hanging.  It truly is a mixed media piece and incorporates clay, fabric, card, paint, and beads and jewelry findings.


I have really enjoyed incorporating clay more and more into my work and you may have seen some of my art dolls on my site.  This allows me to combine the clay with fabric and create some interesting pieces.


The beads and jewelry findings were great to add, and if you wanted you could add pieces of jewelry that you may have laying around.


Wall hangings make great gifts and can be done in so many different ways.  Also check out the card hangings that I created.  I had promised to create a tutorial and will be working on that very soon.  Also check out some of the previous projects I made for Material Mondays

Check back next week for the next project, subscribe and do leave a comment, it would be great to hear from you.

Blessings!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...