Monday 15 February 2016

29 Faces for February - Week 2 Roundup


On the round up for the second week, you will begin to see a slight theme running through some of these images.  They are part of a mini art journal that I have been working in, it is very simply made and I have really enjoyed painting within it. I will share at the end of the month how it was put together and more of each page.

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9
Day 10


Day 11

Day 12
 I decided to do something different for this face, very different
Day 13
Playing around with pen and ink

Day 14

Day 15
Although we are half way through you still have the opportunity to take part - use what you have and have fun creating.

You can check back here next week for the roundup or see each day on my Art Blog and hopefully be inspired to start creating and getting out those supplies!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...