Sunday 13 March 2016

Word for the Week - Psalm 23:4


Welcome to the word for the week, this weeks word comes from Psalm 23:4 and reads:

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me.  Psalm 23:4


Life can be filled with many bumps in the road, not every thing will go smoothly.  When I look back on my life and see the many changes that have taken place, the losses of those close to me, times when I thought I couldn't take another breath because the pain of loosing those loved ones seemed so great.

Word for the Week

I came through, I lived another day, I breathed again.  I truly believe that the experiences we go through have gems of wisdom within them.  We have to face them head on at some point in time and look at how we can use these times to impact on the lives of others.

Word for the Week

I feel in my situation that sharing my journey has helped others, talking about the days I wanted to run away as I dealt with the dementia my mother lives with speaks to others who are going through it themselves, we are to share our stories and bless someone else, for we are not alone.

Word for the Week - Photograph and scripture

As we share our stories we grow, others grow, others see that they are not alone - that we are all connected.  

Open your heart, for your story is the lifeline to another, just as you are blessed by the quotes, scriptures or writings of others.  Let your voice be heard and shine your light into the hearts and minds of those who need to hear you around the world

Have a blessed week, I have lots to share this coming week, with some of the events and activities that I have been involved with so do come back, stay blessed and be a blessing.

1 comment :

  1. In tough times, God is still there. What beautiful encouraging thoughts. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...