Wednesday 13 April 2016

Quote Wednesday - Don't give up

Welcome to Quote Wednesday, and I hope that it finds you in a good place.  Despite where we think we are there is always room for improvement, even if it is just a little tweak here or there.

I have been on a journey (another one!) trying to find where I fit with my work and where I want to take it, it meant that I removed myself from my blog to a certain extent.  I realize that it didn't quite make how I feel any clearer, just left me with so many things I wanted to share.  

Anyway, that I will do, I hope to continue to inspire, encourage and be real.

Mixed Media Art - Amanda Trought

Don't give up on your dreams, just change your perspective a little.  Stay blessed and be a blessing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...