Thursday 16 June 2016

Transformation Series - Un-break my heart - Mixed Media Paintings



Welcome to the Transformation Thursday series, which has taken a series of cards of different shapes that were collaged with scrap paper materials and turned into something of beauty!

 It is an easy process that you can do yourselves.  I find that when working with paper there are a lot of larger pieces that get unused, and they are too big or too nice to throw away so I keep it in a box for times like these. 


At this point I had added some of the scrap paper to the card and identified the shape of a figure, used paint to section off parts of the figure.  I really liked the paper that I had used on her body, so kept this unchanged.


These cards came in handy as several different activities and they were the starting blocks for a creative paint activity practice. I didn't have to start from scratch and I could just focus on playing with colors and deciding what I wanted to keep from the papers that had been added.


I will be sharing with you how you too can play and create some fun art cards from whatever you have in your supply in a Free Online Course that I will be creating for July!



I created a video of the process so you can see how it changed over time and you can catch it on my Youtube channel, under the Transformation Series playlist

 


Sign up to my mailing list and you will be notified when the FREE course will be available!


For now stay blessed and be a blessing!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...