Tuesday 27 September 2016

She went into the city - I'm Backkkkk!

She came to the city - Mixed media Art - Realityarts

Wow, it has been a while since I have posted, I can't quite believe that time has flown so quickly.  I seem to have so many things on the last two months that I got lost in it all and before you knew it we are at the end of September. 


I do enjoy sharing my posts and things I get up to and will be getting my groove back on and showing you some 'how to' videos using different materials and creating out of recycled materials.  I will share in my next post what I got up to and photos and over the next few weeks share my updated blog schedule to keep you inspired and encouraged and taking a chance - stepping out in faith as you embrace your creative self.  I have more teaching and workshops to share, and more!



This is a painting and video process that I did back in August, and it shows 'Lady Peace' entering the city.  We need peace right now around the world and it takes all of us to bring that to a reality.  We have to call out injustices in all walks of life, in all communities, business, society, it cannot be tolerated.

She came to the city - Mixed media art

We each have within us a unique spark, a gift and treasure that is to share with others around the world.  Don't be hating on others, deal with what you have, don't compare yourself to another, you don't know what they went through to get to where they are - but you have an incredible gift, you just need to know how to use it.


She came to the city to spread peace, love, grace, mercy and hope.  Stay blessed and be a blessing!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Amanda - welcome back ... you're always so busy and occupied it's wonderful to read about ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...