Thursday 27 October 2016

How To Art Journal Interview with Kiala Givehand

A couple of weeks ago I spoke to Kiala Givehand about my work and creative practice as part of her How 2 Art Journal YouTube channel.  It was great fun and I thought I would leave the video link for you to take a look.



Been busy with other things this month, a few exhibitions to prepare for.  This week has also found me making some videos for the #1min1take video challenge with Holly Gillen.

It has been great to let go of the pressure of having to edit the video, and talking for one minute goes so quickly, so learning to be concise is becoming a great lesson.

Check out my YouTube channel to see some of the videos I have made, I hope that you will be encouraged.  Here are a few of the ones done so far




Hope you are having a blessed week so far, Friday tomorrow, need to find time to focus on the things that mean so much but can often get neglected.  That said will share some of the other things I have been doing in the studio.

Hang tight till then, stay blessed and be a blessing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...