Monday 2 October 2017

31 Art Journals - Day 2




Welcome to today's journal.  It was inspired by an artist called Teesha Moore, to do these style imagery as well as some of the fabric journals I will be sharing with you at a later date.




I kept the front cover simple and it is something that I can revisit at a later date.  The Journal itself was made from recycled card and has collage within the pages






I also left some of the pages blank and put background layers on some of them, awaiting a time when I can play within the pages.


This is the back cover

Check out the video of the journal to see how it fits together.





Last but not least, I would love to have you join me for the online class in November that I will be teaching on calledHacking the Colour Wheel - Art Journaling for Creative Rebels. I have one spot to give away on the course and you will have access to a range of wonderful lessons to inspire and motivate you. You will also be learning a book binding technique to create your own art journal

 Hacking The Color Wheel - Sign up HERE



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...