Thursday 5 October 2017

31 Art Journals - Day 5


Welcome to Day 5 of the 31 Art Journals, it has been great taking a walk into some of my Art Journals so far, I hope that you have been finding it interesting coming for a stroll with me.

The journals I am sharing with you today is my Creating in Faith Art Journal, which was part of a 30 day prayer journal group that a fellow artist call from Motley Soul started.

Out of this I also started a Creating in Faith series, and you can check it out HERE


For each page in the journal we were given a bible verse and we then interpreted it in our own creative way.


It was a great time of reflection and spending time in our journals and sharing our revelations with the other creatives on the online group.  It is another great example of allowing your creativity to flow and choose something that means a lot to you.


This is a journal that I can regularly spend time in as I meditate on the images drawn the meaning behind the scriptures for me, and maybe using those thoughts and creating another journal.



Within the journal I also created pockets, with tags that I could write additional words on.



Here is the video for today

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...