Thursday 19 October 2017

31 Art Journals - No: 15 -


Today's Art Journal sees us half way through the 31 Art Journal Series, and I have double news to tell you today!

This Art Journal has been made entirely out of recycled materials, from envelopes, magazines, cereal box and was something I wanted to create to experiment with what I had to hand.



I also used it as a way to practice particular techniques, like the one below layering foil with foam letters beneath to create a message.  This page is still to be completed.


Check out the video of the Art Journal below to get a better look

The Video




NEWS JUST IN!!!



I am one of the guest teachers in the online class Hacking the Color Wheel Art Journaling for Creative Rebels!  I have a great class to share with you and I am really excited to be part of the guest teachers for the 2nd session

For more information check out the link, I will share more about the course tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...