Tuesday 31 October 2017

31 Art Journals No 23 - Recycled Project

The Video

Welcome to Art Journal no 23, as part of the 31 Art Journal Series.  I am so pleased that you can join me in the last week of journals, I have 8 left to share with you that I will spread over the next week, each different in its own way and each created with love and more!

I really love this Art Journal that is made with recycled materials and has so many different elements to it to lift and encourage you.

I posted a while back just how the journal was made and you can see the post HERE


I love everything about this journal, it has so much yummy texture in it


I created lots of tags so that I can journal on them and each page has an encouraging word and sentiment on it.


There is so much that you can do with these recycled projects, and they are kind on the environment too!


Why don't you try one, you can start off small, check out the instructions on how to make them HERE and make sure you leave a comment.  I would love to see what you come up with.  Check out the video above to see all the pages.  Stay blessed and be a blessing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...