Wednesday 11 October 2017

31 Art Journals - No 8



Welcome to Journal No 8, the video for this journal was released yesterday and you can see it below.  

I will be uploading the blog post for today's Art Journal shortly.  Maybe you want to compare them and think about what you prefer in each.  If you are making your own journals you might want to incorporate some of the ideas from either one or both and bring it together under one journal.

I am sharing with you a Pound store Art Journal that I created and a shop brought journal that I covered with fabric and wool and made it my own.  Each very different in what they are being used for, but both special in their own way.



The first, the Pound Store journal is made from cardboard and a paper pack that I brought from my local pound store, you might have similar depending on where you live in your local Dollar store.


I even made beads from some of the content


The pages had 3 signatures which I used to house different types of journaling


I also included secret compartments and pockets and created a number of tags from the paper.


I included a reminder that the journal was a place to take a break and to relax in, and most importantly if you only have a limited time you need to create a space for yourself that you can recharge the batteries.


I really enjoy this Art Journal, and has you have seen in most of the other journals I have left space for growth  and comments that I may want to put in now.  Again so important to make your art journal work for you.

The Video

Check out the accompanying video to see more of the inside and learn a bit more about the pages.



Stay blessed and be a blessing.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...