Monday 29 January 2018

Glue Gun Stencils - My 31 Art Studio Essentials



I am glad that you could join me in my studio for the Art Studio Essentials Daily Series today to help you kick start your creativity and to check out some supplies.  Today I will be playing about with my glue gun stencils which I created in a wide range of sizes and shapes.


What Art Supplies have you neglected?  I had these stencils in a box hidden away, and it isn't until you get them out do you realize how much you enjoy using them. Today I will show you how you can deal with those times that you feel stuck by using your Glue gun stencils.



You don't need to spend a whole day in your supplies and can find the odd 5 minutes or so that we can give to creative play, this is what I did to create the stencils. 

Using a Teflon sheet I created the glue stencils in a variety of shapes, making sure that the ends joined together.

Create your favorite shapes

You can create whatever you like and this is great cause you then don't have to worry about using other peoples designs, and you never know where creating your own designs will take you.

Create unique designs

This is a face stencil that I created and a square shaped stencil and 
I used spray paint with these stencils as they are thicker than the norm.  What you can then do is to go in and define some of the shapes with additional materials.

Check out the video to see how I used them in my Art Journal.


The Video



Glue Gun Stencils
About This Video: In this video I cover how to spend more time being creative
with your glue gun stencils

If you are researching how to be more creative on YouTube then check out the tips and advice on ways to be Creative and regaining your Creative spark, sign up to my Mailing list and receive the publication 25 Ways to fit Art and Creativity into your day!


I'm Teaching on the BADASS Art Journal Course and will be giving away this Bonus when you sign up - Check it out HERE




Art Supplies - Check out some discounts with the following:


www.dickblick.com

Dollar Tree - http://bit.ly/DolAT18
Craftsy Kits - http://bit.ly/CrafAT18

BADASS Art Journal and Bonus - http://bit.ly/BONUSJ18

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...