Friday 5 January 2018

My 31 Art Studio Essentials - Acrylic Paints



Acrylic Paints

I have a range of acrylic paints that I use for different types of work.  With the Folk Art paints I usually use this in my journals, although some of the better quality paints will give your art journal a great finish, so it is worth having a play around.


I would mostly use my main acrylic paints when I am creating paintings or art where the quality is important.

If you don't feel like painting, playing with your paints is another option.  You could spend time creating color swatches, or order your stash



Check out the Video




Art Resources to check out (click on the images)

Free shipping on orders of $35 or more.  Exclusions apply.




Daler Rowney System 3

Winsor and Newton Galeria



Winsor and Newton Artisan mixable Oil Colour



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...