Wednesday 10 April 2013

I is for Inspirational

I have read many books and heard many speakers talk that have been inspirational and have motivated me to want to do more with my life, to make a change and impact on others in a positive way.  Where people are inspired you see change, growth, innovation, improvements - new ways of doing things.  There are also many quotes that have inspired change that have come out of experiences and reflection.  

I think we are all born with the capacity to be more and do more, dig deeper.  I celebrate my life today for some of the things I've been inspired to do, that have encouraged others and I pray that I continue to step out.  What has inspired you?

Painting for the day
Each day I will show a completed piece of art or journal page hope you enjoy today's..

  Mixed media on Watercolour paper - 11"x8.5"
 
 Blog Love
I am sharing some love with a random selection of those who are also taking part in the 2013 A-Z Challenge,it's not everyone whose blog starts with the letter I, but a few of them for you to start with.....

In Which We Start Anew 
In Between  
Ink in the Book
Images by Bil
Is Anyone There

12 comments :

  1. Great topic enjoyed the read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read stories of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that everything around me inspires me, as well as abstract expressionist artists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your blog so much--YOU are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Solitude and music are inspiring for me at this moment, and of course being with my family. Great post, I like the painting too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life inspires me. My tag line has always been:

    Images by Bil
    Paintings and Sketches of the beauty that surrounds us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiration comes from so many sources. This is a wonderful post for letter I.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the shout out! My "I" post was ingenuity, so we were close!
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done! You words inspire as does your art :D

    You featured some great blogs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to "share the love". Thank you for the lists of blogs to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm just now getting back to people who visited over the challenge... What a month!! I wanted to say Thank you for listing my blog on your I day... I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...