Tuesday 29 April 2014

Quotes Wednesday



A combination of quotes and photography...see where creativity and inspiration takes you!

Each week on my Creative Writing WordPress site I share a edited photograph that I have taken along with a quote I find inspiring.  I have grown to love taking photographs and whenever I can I make sure that I have my camera handy. The images have been either on my day to day, or when I have been able to take some time out and go on holiday. 

I thought that I would do something similarly here too, as a way to inspire and encourage, we come across so many interesting quotes.  Why not stop by my WordPress blog when you get a chance. Here are a few of the images and quotes I shared

Photograph - Amanda Trought, Quote - Jim Rohn
 The major value in life is not what you get.  The major value in life is what you become - Jim Rohn



Photograph - Amanda Trought, Quote - John Maxwell
 A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them - John Maxwell


Photograph - Amanda Trought, Quote - Gandhi
Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary - Gandhi

I will be posting different set of quotes and images to here and at some point you will be able to purchase a print on my Society 6 site.

2 comments :

  1. beautiful photography and apt selection of quotation...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quotes are great. I like the last one most of all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...